What to bring
In the Saddle
a) Spare Tubes, Tires.
b) We will have spare wheels, tires and tubes but if you have extras bring them.
c) Bike Computer, Heart rate strap.
d) Bicycle Bottles.
2.- Cycling Clothes
a) 2 Jerseys
b) 2 Bib Shorts
c) 2 Base Layers
d) Arm Warmers
e) Knee Warmers
f) 2 Pairs cycling socks
g) Wind Vest
i) Cycling glasses
3.- Bike Shoes
Off the Saddle
1.- Tennis shoes
2.- Long and short-sleeved shirts
3.- Sweater/jacket for evenings
4.- Dinner attire (dressy casual) + dress shoes
7.- Casual Dress for most days: Jeans, Slacks/Khakis and Polos.
8.- Dress Appropriately for the Weather. Check the forecast and be prepared. The Valle has many Micro Climates. It can be warm in one area and then cold in another in the same day.
1. Travel confirmation and address and time of pick up point.
2. Passport plus 2 copies. (Make one Copy for someone at home and a second copy for us to keep in our files)
3. Currency. The trip is all inclusive. But you may want to buy some wine or souvenirs. Dollars are accepted everywhere.
4. Whats App Loaded on your phone and joined the Mallorca Luxury Cycling Group. Joel and Manuel’s personal cell phone.
5. Emergency contacts
6. Travelers Health Insurance Policy
8. Cell phone and charger
10. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and other sun protection gear
11. Insect repellent
Prior To Departure
2. Please limit your luggage to one Small/medium-sized rolling suitcase and one carry-on. Keep in mind you will be walking with your bike and your bag when crossing the US Border.